Ulta Beauty Fall 2023 Haul Event Sale—My Picks



Ulta Beauty's Fall sale happens every year and if you are planning on getting some items you would have otherwise got anyway this is a great time to do so since you can save quite a bit. Some say 40%. There are a lot, a lot of brands for sale during this time from skincare to haircare. Discounts on brands that you do buy nothing like 'those' types of sales where you get discounts but you do not buy those brands nor would you be interested in doing so. Without further ado here are my Fall picks for the Ulta Beauty Fall 2023 Haul event Sale.


Truly is my #1 pick for the Ulta Beauty Fall Haul sale since this is a high quality brand with beautiful butters and interesting skincare concoctions.

I had been meaning to try this brand particularly their whipped unicorn body butter and with this sale I can rest easy knowing I am further saving while making my choice.

Next I decided to get Soap & Glory's Vitamin-C face wash since this is a skincare essential I had run out of. At a pretty good discount I would say.

And finally I got The Ordinary face moisturizer natural moisturizing factors with hyaluronic acid and a Scunci crystal and rose gold floral barrette although these two not on sale.

The Ulta Beauty Fall 2023 Haul Sale will go on until September 30, 2023. Hurry do not miss it!

Comments

Popular Posts