Heimish All Clean Cleansing Balm Review

 

I am excited to review Heimish All Clean Cleansing balm! This is a skincare product that I received from Heimish for review and I had been wanting to try for quite a while. 

As you may know this is an oil-based cleanser so before you do anything remember you'll need a water-based cleanser too to follow up with after using this. A water-based face cleanser I recommend is the Sweet Chef oat milk latte face cleanser (in case you need any ideas), Sweet Chef, is another Korean skincare brand in case you' re wondering. It's very gentle and nourishing, you'll love it.

Obviously this cleansing balm works great for getting makeup off and then cleansing your face. I thought it was surprisingly quite effective! Because you know what I mean, skincare products, often advertise something as makeup melting but sometimes they don't take it off as easily. Heimish's cleansing balm does I could even see it working while I massaged it into my face and had my eyes wide open. No, it doesn't burn though I figured it might, pretty surprising. 

The consistency is buttery and it starts to melt upon contact with water and then mixes with your makeup until it comes off. Then once you wash it off you're done. It isn't drying and I found it pretty amazing to tell you the truth. Not only that but their packaging is simple but quite pretty! 

Given how good Heimish's cleansing balm is I would be curious to try their other offerings to see if I like anything else.



Find HeimishYesStyle | Heimish US


About Hemish



Heimish a skincare brand was founded in South Korea. Within a few months of starting up they had become one of the most talked about brands inside and outside South Korea.

Their skincare is free from parabens.

Comments

Popular Posts