Kiehl's Ultra-Pure High Potency Serum 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Review


Thanks to BzzAgent I was given a chance to review Kiehl's skincare product after being accepted to their campaign and I am super grateful I was able to. Hyaluronic acid tends to be one of my hydrating skincare ingredient favorites. It is the most moisturizing and is not usually irritaing to those of us with ultra sensitive skin so whenever there is a new product on the market I am pretty excited. 

Before trying this product I had a passing encounter previously with a Kiehl's skincare product and that was with one of their face toners for a ferment-based face toner which I got as a sample from a Sephora online order I place a year or so and I recalled liking it a lot. 

This particular Kiehl's skincare product is as good as their face toner. Consistency right out of the bottle is sort of jelly-like and a tiny bit watery but not too runny. 



It is truly the perfect consistency if you ask me. On your face it settles cleanly, no stickiness which I cannot stand, and hydrates as you would expect a good face serum to do. On a 7-day trial period which is how long BzzAgent expected you to test it for it did not present me with any issues. I did not deal with any irritation or other skin sensitivity issues. 

It's great! Having tried a previous Kiehl's product already with this second one, I think well of this skincare brand and it is one to reach for. 


About Kiehl's


Kiehl's is an American personal care brand that began as an apothecary in 1851. Today they are owned by L'oreal Group which owns other brands such as Lancome, Maybelline, and Urban Decay.

Comments

Popular Posts