Earth to Skin banana brightening eye cream review




Finding an eye cream for a time has been my single most sought out skincare goal. And let me tell you to date I have tried a few eye gels and eye creams: Bliss Eye do all Things eye gel, Neutrogena retinol eye cream, etc. with no results and worst still irritation. 

I want to start of with the fact, Earth to Skin, is an incredible skincare brand by Walmart. I'm genuinely impressed with it!




Furthermore I have tried most of their products by now with no bad skin reactions. Until trying the Earth to Skin banana brightening eye cream. 

At first, my skin didn't have any reactions to it but by the third day of use my face became itchy and when I woke up the next day my eyes were swollen. 


While this is part of the risk in using skincare, formulations, might react badly to your skin, I can't help but find it upsetting still because due to my eyes swelling up that affects my looks and in the first place I am doing all this to perfect my looks not make them worse. I'd say if your skin is like really sensitive like mine do not use the Earth to Skin banana brightening eye cream. 

Try these other safe choices from Earth to Skin: Earth to Skin manuka honey night cream, Earth to Skin manuka honey face toner, Earth to Skin green tea face toner, and Earth to Skin manuka honey gel cleanser.


About supporting this blog


Hi! First I want to say thank you for choosing to read my blog. It means a lot and if you are currently in a position where you can support in any way, please do. I'd be incredibly grateful. Any and all helps.






Comments

Popular Posts